20 March 2020 (by admin)
As we finish school today, I want to ensure that everyone has everything they need as we work through the coming weeks.
- All children have been set work online. This work is available on Bug Club, MyMaths, and on the class pages on the school website. Work will be added each week.
- School will open for the children of keyworkers and those children identified in the Government guidance. Please complete a form in the office if you believe you are a keyworker.
- Children who are eligible for Free School Meals, and have been notified by school, must ring and order lunches before 10am each day and come to collect these at 12 o'clock . If you do not order before 10am we will assume food is not required.
- If you have any concerns or queries during this period please email the school office on: email@example.com
- During this period information will be sent out via text, email and the school website. Please check these daily for any updates.
We hope by following the Government guidance and looking after each other we will get through this difficult time and our school community will be back together very soon.
In the meantime, stay safe and try to spend some time baking, gardening, playing and enjoying time together as a family.
See you all soon,
Mrs Thompson, Miss Clarke and everyone here at Brimrod