Year 2 Please click here for home learning
When supporting at home during this term please make the objectives listed below a priority.
- Use Capital letters, full stops, question marks and exclamation marks to demarcate sentences. Commas to separate items in a list. Apostrophes to mark where letters are missing.
- Develop stamina for writing for different purposes
- Learn how to use the present and past tenses correctly and consistently including the progressive form.
- Solve problems including multiplication, division
- Apply knowledge of mental maths